MSW - Admission Process
Last date of application : May 2, 2019
Admission Procedure and Guidelines(2019)
A Pass in any Bachelors Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other University duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate for all parts of examination. Final year students who await their results at graduation level are also eligible to apply for the programme.
A pass in any Bachelor's Degree (recognised by Mahatma Gandhi University) is needed for SC/ST students.
Rajagiri Social Work Entrance Examination (RSEE)
All the eligible candidates applying for the MSW programme will be invited for Rajagiri Social Work Entrance Examination (RSEE) conducted by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous).
The General Scheme of RSEE
RSEE will consist of objective type questions based on:
- Verbal Ability
- General Knowledge, and
- Social Work aptitude
Maximum mark allotted to the objective type test is 100.
- GD and Interview - The candidates who clear the Entrance Examination will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The dates will be intimated to the registered candidates in advance.
- Final Selection - Selection for the course will be on the basis of the marks scored in Entrance Examination, Group Discussion and Personal interview. Final Rank list will be prepared on the basis of the above scores and will be published in the college website.
Instructions to the Candidates
The institution has the right to reject an Application that is incomplete or incorrect.
Please be aware that ignorance of the guidelines will not be accepted as an excuse.
Candidates should make sure that they enter the correct details in the spaces provided in the online application form. The candidates are directed to fill in all the details including the marks (up to the semester published by the University at the time of the application). A write up of your interest in the MSW programme also needs to be uploaded.
Any error in the marks entered will be treated as fraudulence/falsification of marks and the application will be rejected at any given time during the application/selection or admission process.
Fee for the application form is Rs. 500/-
You can pay the Non Refundable application fee for the preferred program through any of the following modes given below.
2. Online Payment Gateway option.
3. DD in favour of Principal, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) payable at Kalamassery, Kerala, India
For NEFT Mode: NEFT details are provided in the Application Fee Page. After the payment fill-in all required fields provided in the Application Fee Page and also upload a scanned copy of the NEFT payment slip.
For Online Payment gateway Mode: Candidates should have a valid Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking facility to proceed further.
For further information, please send an email to email@example.com or call: 0484-2660601, 9645081287
· Colour photo with candidate's face clearly visible, straight and at the centre should be uploaded.
· Photos should be in JPEG format, and dimensions should be 125 pixels tall and 125 pixels wide. File size of photo should not exceed 500 KB.
· Photo uploaded should have white coloured background.
· Hats (Religious hats Excluded) Sunglass and Goggles should be avoided in the photograph.