BSW - Admission Process
Duration of the Course: 6 Semesters (3Years)
Candidate who have passed Plus Two or Equivalent Examination or an examination recognized by the M.G. University as equivalent thereto..
Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for admission provided they shall produce the proof of qualification on or before the date of admission by the College. Government norms of admission requirements will be observed in the case of SC/ST and other reserved categories.
Mode of Selection:
Admission to BSW programme of Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) is based on the following manner.
- Marks of qualifying exam (Plus Two or Equivalent Examination) (80% weightage). Additional weightage for students opted Social Work, Sociology and Gandhian Studies at Plus Two will be considered as per the M.G. University norms for admissions.
- Interview conducted by the college (20% weightage). The applied candidates shall be called for the interview by the college. On completing the above mentioned stages a rank list of eligible candidates are generated and the selection is done from the published rank list.
Guidelines for Successful Application
- Applicants for the BSW Programme either apply online at www.rajagiri.edu or can collect the application from the college office. The application fee and cost of prospectus is Rs.500/-.
- The mode of fee payment: Payment can be Demand Draft or NEFT online transfer. Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- favouring The Principal, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, (Autonomous) payable at Kalamassery.
- NEFT transfer of Rs. 500/- Account Name: Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Account No.:10447876702, IFSC code SBIN0010570, Bank Name: State Bank of India, Branch Address: Kalamassery South, Kerala PIN-683104.
E-mail: email@example.com ,Ph:+91484-2555564/2911111/2911505