PGDCSW - Admission Process
Admission Procedure and Guidelines (2019)
Duration of the Course: 2 Semesters (1Year)
A candidate applying for Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Social Work and Counselling Practice (PGDCSW) should have Under Graduation degree (bachelors level degree) in any subject from a recognized University. Preference will be given to post graduates in Social Work, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Education and Home Science.
Candidates from Universities outside Kerala should submit Eligibility Certificate from M.G. University.
Mode of Selection:
Admission to PGDCSW programme is based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Government norms of admission requirements will be observed in the case of SC/ST and other reserved categories. Additional weightage for students opted Social Work, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Education and Home Science at UG will be considered. Bonus marks for NCC, NSS, Ex-servicemen applicants and widows and children of Jawans and Ex-servicemen shall be awarded as per the M.G. University norms for admissions.
Applicants will be called for a personal interview and the date of interview will be intimated via Email.
The rank list of all candidates will be published on the college website and in the college notice board.
Guidelines for Successful Application
- Applicants for the PGDCSW Programme can either apply online at the college website www.rajagiri.edu or collect the application form from the college office. The application fee is RS. 250/-.
- Candidates should make sure that they enter the correct details in the spaces provided in the online application form. The candidates are directed to fill in all the details including the marks
- Any error in the marks entered will be treated as fraudulence/falsification of marks and the application will be rejected at any given time during the application/selection or admission process.
- You can pay the Non Refundable application fee for the program through any of the following modes given below.
1. Online Payment Gateway option.
2. DD In favour of principal, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) payable at Kalamassery, Kerala, India
- For Online Payment gateway Mode: Candidates should have a valid Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking facility to proceed further.
- For further information, please send an email to email@example.com or call: 0484-2660601
Colour photo with candidate's face clearly visible, straight and at the centre should be uploaded.
Photos should be in JPEG format, and dimensions should be 125 pixels tall and 125 pixels wide. File size of photo should not exceed 500 KB.
Photo uploaded should have white coloured background.
Headgear (Religious headwear excluded), Sunglass and Goggles should be avoided in the photograph.
Filled in application form should be sent to: Director Admissions, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous), Rajagiri P.O, Kalamassery, Cochin - 683104. Kerala, India. Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The original Demand Draft should be attached along with the application.
Make sure to fill in the student Email.ID and phone number correctly. All further communications regarding admissions will be sent to the Email.ID