MLISc. - Admission Process
Admission Procedure and Guidelines (2019)
Duration of the Course: 2 Semesters (1Year)
Candidate with a BLISc degree from Mahatma Gandhi University or any other university recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with 50% marks in aggregate.
Mode of Selection:
Admission to MLISc programme of Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) is based on the marks obtained in the Entrance examination and Interview. Government/MG University norms of admission requirements will be observed in the case of SC/ST and other reserved categories. Bonus marks for NCC, NSS, Ex-servicemen applicants and widows and children of Jawans and Ex-servicemen shall be awarded as per the M.G. University norms for admissions.
The date of Entrance Examination and Interview will be intimated via Email.
The rank list of all candidates will be published on the college website and in the college notice board.
Guidelines for Successful Application
- Applicants for the MLISc Programme can either apply online at the college website www.rajagiri.edu or collect the application form from the college office. The application fee is Rs 500/-.
- Candidates should make sure that they enter the correct details in the spaces provided in the online application form. The candidates are directed to fill in all the details including the marks
- Any error in the marks entered will be treated as fraudulence/falsification of marks and the application will be rejected at any given time during the application/selection or admission process.
- You can pay the Non Refundable application fee for the preferred program through any of the following modes given below.
1. Online Payment Gateway option.
2. DD In favour of principal, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) payable at Kalamassery, Kerala, India
- For Online Payment gateway Mode: Candidates should have a valid Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking facility to proceed further.
- For further information, please send an email to email@example.com or call: 0484-2660601
- Colour photo with candidate's face clearly visible, straight and at the centre should be uploaded.
- Photos should be in JPEG format, and dimensions should be 125 pixels tall and 125 pixels wide. File size of photo should not exceed 500 KB.
- Photo uploaded should have white coloured background.
- Headgear (Religious headwear excluded), Sunglass and Goggles should be avoided in the photograph.
- Filled in application form should be sent to: Director Admission, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous), Rajagiri P.O, Kalamassery, Cochin - 683104. Kerala, India.
- The original Demand Draft should be attached along with the application.
- Make sure to fill in the student Email.ID and phone number correctly. All further communications regarding admissions will be sent to the Email.ID
For Queries E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph: 0484-2660601