B.Com - ACCA
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK (ACCA)
Founded in 1904, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK (ACCA) is the world’s fastest-growing gateway to the accountancy profession offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification (ACCA or FCCA) in more than 170 countries. ACCA have over 208,000 members and 503,000 students with over 7,300 Approved Employers and over 80 accountancy partnerships around the world. ACCA aims to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
To be a Chartered Certified Accountant, one must pass all the 13 papers which are divided into three different levels;
- Applied Knowledge Level consist of 3 papers
- Applied Skill Level consist of 6 papers
- Strategic Professional Level consist of 2 compulsory and 2 out of 4 optional papers.
ACCA at Rajagiri: Integrated Program
- Rajagiri College of Social Sciences is the premier college in Kerala having MoU with ACCA, UK.
- B.Com Model 2 F&T got accredited and integrated with ACCA UK qualification.
- Students pursuing B.Com Model 2 F&T shall be eligible for exemption of 9 ACCA papers i.e. applied knowledge level and applied skill level papers.
- Students shall be prepared for the Strategic Professional Level (non-exempted) ACCA papers as part of add on classes.
- The classes are conducted by international and national professionally qualified experts.
- ACCA Rajagirians have record success rate of + 80 % in last two years.
- Applied Knowledge Level
There are three Applied Knowledge exams:
- AB: Accountant in Business
- MA: Management Accounting
- FA: Financial Accounting
- Applied Skill Level
There are six Applied Skills exams:
- LW: Corporate and Business Law
- PM: Performance Management
- TX: Taxation
- FR: Financial Reporting
- AA: Audit and Assurance
- FM: Financial Management
- Strategic Professional Level
There are four Strategic Professional exams:
These include two compulsory modules
- SBL: Strategic Business Leader
- SBR: Strategic Business Reporting.
Students need to opt two further courses that suit their career ambitions from:
- AFM: Advanced Financial Management
- APM: Advanced Performance Management
- ATX: Advanced Taxation
- AAA: Advanced Audit and Assurance.