B.Com - Guidelines for Successful Application
- Applicants for the B.Com Programme can either apply online at the college website www.rajagiri.edu or collect the application form from the college office. The application fee is Rs 600/-.
- Candidates should make sure that they enter the correct details in the spaces provided in the online application form. The candidates are directed to fill in all the details including the marks
- Any error in the marks entered will be treated as fraudulence/falsification of marks and the application will be rejected at any given time during the application/selection or admission process.
- You can pay the Non Refundable application fee for the preferred program through any of the following modes given below.
1. Online Payment Gateway option.
2. DD In favour of principal, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) payable at Kalamassery, Kerala, India
- For Online Payment gateway Mode: Candidates should have a valid Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking facility to proceed further.
- For further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0484 2660601
- Colour photo with candidate's face clearly visible, straight and at the center should be uploaded.
- Photos should be in JPEG format, and dimensions should be 125 pixels tall and 125 pixels wide. File size of photo should not exceed 500 KB.
- Photo uploaded should have white coloured background.
- Headgear (Religious headwear excluded), Sunglass and Goggles should be avoided in the photograph.
- Filled in application form should be sent to: Director Admission, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous), Rajagiri P.O, Kalamassery, Cochin - 683104. Kerala, India. Email : email@example.com.
- The original Demand Draft should be attached along with the application.
- Make sure to fill in the student Email and phone number correctly. All further communications regarding admissions will be sent to the Email