B.Com - FINCOR
FINCOR is the Finance club of Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous). It is the first financial club in the history of college. It is basically introduced to promote the accounting profession and to foster interaction among students. It is to support and encourage the academic, social and professional pursuits of the students. It fosters scientific research in the fields of finance and accounting and to educate the public to appreciate and demand higher ideals related to finance and funding. The club brings together students, faculty, and other professional personals into a relationship of mutual assistance and cooperation with each other. It connects students who share an enthusiastic interest and curiosity about investments of all types, and to share knowledge and insight with all members so they feel comfortable conversing about finance and executing beneficial investment strategies.
- To create a platform for interaction, corporate exposure, industrial knowledge, practical learning, socio-cultural ethics and career progress by bringing both professionals, corporates and students under one tree.
- To mould corporate skills in our students, build them into professionals and prepare them to be the perfect entrepreneurs in their future endeavors.
- To promote interest and impart knowledge by bridging the gap between theoretical and practical perspective.
- To encourage students to do Research in the field of Finance.
- To promote Real Time Investment arena through the Student Managed Investment Fund(SMIF)
- To promote financial literacy program in rural and under developed government schools.
- To bring out the hidden potential in our students to be young entrepreneurs.
- Corporate Social Responsibility : Focuses mainly on implementing financial literacy programs in the rural areas by adopting villages.
- Banking and Investment :Focuses on conducting events/workshops related to Finance/ investment business.
- Academics and Research : Aims to publish research articles and conducting workshops. It’s primarily based on research.
- Public Relations : Promotes FINCOR through various social media platforms.
- Editorial : Prepares reports on the club activities and hosts interview sessions-“The Insights” and other events.
- Internal Event Management : Coordinates all the activities required for the events/workshops of the club.