MCA - Admission Process
For Queries Contact Us:
firstname.lastname@example.org , +91 484 - 2555564/2911111 , +91 0484-2911356 /2911359 ,+91 9446944815
(a) Nativity : The candidate must be an Indian Citizen. Certificate from a Village Officer or a competent authority showing that the candidate is a native of any State or Union Territory of India should be furnished in the prescribed format along with the print out of the application. True copies of the birth certificate issued by the competent authority/ passport/ school certificate-showing place of birth will also be accepted as proof of nativity
(b) Academic Eligibility : Candidates should have passed in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with Mathematics at 10 + 2 level OR Should have passed in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects OR Should have passed in BCA Degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized University. The candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their Degree examination. For SEBC and physically handicapped candidates, the aggregate mark required is 45%. For SC and ST candidates, a minimum pass in the degree examination is sufficient. No rounding off of percentage of marks to the nearest higher integer is permitted.
(1) Candidate seeking admission to the course should be qualified from any University in Kerala or any other Universities, recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala.
(2) Final Year regular Bachelor’s Degree students are also permitted to appear for the Entrance Examination subject to the condition that the original degree certificate and mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination shall be produced by the candidate at the time of admission.
(3) Applicant who wish to join MCA at Rajagiri have to attend an Entrance examination the details of which will be updated in the link www.rajagiri.edu
A multi-stage selection procedure will be followed for admission.
- Applicants have to appear for an entrance examination
- On receipt of filled-in application form, short-listed candidates who have written the entrance examination will be called for Personal Interview. Call letters to the short-listed candidates will be dispatched in a phased manner.
- The short-listed candidates have to report at the college as per the allotted date and time.
Admission will be based on the marks secured in the entrance examination, Academic record and personal interview. The weightage will be as follows:
- Entrance examination - 50%
- Academic record -30%
- Personal Interview -20%