MCA - Admission Process
For Queries Contact Us:
+91 484 - 2555564/2911111
A candidate seeking admission to MCA course must have a pass with not less than 50% marks in any recognized regular bachelor's Degree course of minimum three years duration in any discipline with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
A pass with not less than 50% marks in any recognized Regular Bachelors Degree course of minimum three years duration in any discipline with Mathematics/Statistics/Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics as one of the Subjects.
A pass with not less than 50% marks in BCA/BSc Computer Science/ BSc Information Technology/ B.Tech degree of a minimum three years duration from a recognized University.
(1) Candidates with such degrees awarded by the Mahatma Gandhi University or any other degree recognized as equivalent to degrees by the Mahatma Gandhi University also are eligible to apply.
(2) Reservation of seats shall be as per rules prescribed in the relevant rules by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Kerala from time to time.
Selection Process will be as per DTE 2018 MCA admission regulations
- RCSS has the right to reject an Application that is incomplete or incorrect.
- Please be aware that ignorance of the guidelines will not be accepted as an excuse.
- RCSS reserves the right to change/alter the dates or timing at any given time during the application process.
- Please have your mark lists ready before you start to proceed to the online application process.
You can pay the Non Refundable application fee for the preferred program through any of the following modes given below.
Online Payment Gateway option.
- For NEFT Mode : NEFT details are provided in the Application Fee Page. After the payment fill-in all required fields provided in the Application Fee Page and also upload a scanned copy of the NEFT payment slip.
- For Online Payment gateway Mode : Candidates should have a valid Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking facility to proceed further.
3. Candidate should send the print out of the application form at the earliest, along with the
- Photostat copies of the mark lists
- Proof of application fee payment (Original DD / copy of NEFT details) [Not mandatory for candidates who made online fee payment]
Candidates sending the above documents by Speed Post /Registered Post / Courier Service should address the same to:
Admissions Coordinator (Course Name),
Rajagiri College of Social Sciences Rajagiri P.O,
Kalamassery, Cochin - 683 104 Kerala, India
Candidates may submit the forms directly at: