"MCA was not initially in my mind after completing my Bachelors degree. It was by chance and my father's recommendation I selected Rajagiri for my MCA degree. It turned out to be the best choice I ever made. Rajagiri helped me to transform myself to a complete professional and a good human being. The courses were well taught and all my teachers were very friendly and approachable. I am really proud to say that I am a Rajarigian."
Thomas Jose- MCA 2004
Assistant Manager IT and Online Sales,Strontium Technology Pte.Ltd,Singapore
MCA - Placements
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
PLACEMENT ACTIVITIES OF MCA PROGRAMME
The Department of computer science has a placement cell comprising of the coordinator, placement officer and student representatives from final year MCA. It maintains a database of prospective employers for placement opportunities and future communications. The cell also manages campus recruitments and arranges employers visit to the campus to interact with the graduating students and the subsequent recruitment process
Placement cell Activities
- The purpose of professional and higher education is to empower students to become industry-ready to accept the challenges in their career. To bridge the gap between the theoretical and practical aspects of the curriculum, Corporate Interaction is extremely important. The placement cell addresses it through the regular interaction with industry experts and provides industry exposure to the students and enables them to pick up skills besides what is being imparted in the classrooms.
- The cell ensures a strong bond with the alumni and maintains a good alumni network through consistent interactions. We keep in touch with our alumni and keep them posted with the current happenings through emails and facebook. The cell organizes regular alumni interactions for students which help them to get rich insights on the experiences of the successful alumni.
Employability Enhancement Programmes
The main goal of the cell is to enhance the employability skillsl of the students. We have a well structured arena of programmes running from semester 1 to semester 5 like:
- Aptitude training
- Personality grooming and communication skills
- Personality development programmes.
- Special grooming programme in Personal Etiquette
- Personal counseling
- Mock Interviews
In addition, the cell arranges career counseling talks by alumni, experts in industry and academia.