M Phil - Admission Process
M. Phil (Social Work)
1. A candidate applying for M. PHIL. PROGRAMME IN SOCIAL WORK should have the following minimum percentage of marks in Social Work
General Categories - 55%
Reservation Categories (SC/ST) - 50%
2. A candidate holding Master of Social Work / MA in Social Work from a recognized University is eligible to apply for admission to M. Phil. in Social Work. However candidates coming from Universities outside Kerala should submit Eligibility Certificate from M.G. University.
3. A synopsis, along with the application form must be submitted based on the proposed topic. It must include;
- Statement of the Problem/ topic
- Scope and relevance of the study
- Objectives of the study
- Brief review of literature
- Proposed methodology of the study
- A proposed time schedule of the study
4. The candidates can apply online or they can obtain the application forms from the College office by paying Rs. 500/-.
5. Admission will be based on the performance in the Group discussion and Interview.