B.Com - Specialisations
B.Com Model 1: Finance and Taxation with Chartered Accountancy
- This is an academic course which focusing on finance and tax management strategies. The students acquire specialized theoretical and practical knowledge in the areas of finance and taxation which will equip them to advance to higher studies.
- At RCSS, School of Commerce, students can pursue Chartered Accountancy course up to Intermediate level along with their three years of B.Com.
- The College also offers KASE CERTIFICATION (Foundation Program in Banking and Financial Services) and Certification in IFRS during the course of the program.
B.Com Model 2: Finance and Taxation with Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA, UK)
- Rajagiri College of Social Sciences is one such Autonomous College in Kerala having MoU with ACCA, UK. Accordingly, Integrated B.Com Model 2 F&T students shall be eligible for maximum 9 or minimum 6 ACCA paper exemptions (Subject to Approval). Further, the students shall be prepared for the remaining non exempted ACCA papers as part of add on.
B.Com Model I Computer Application with Certifications
- Students, who opt B.Com (Computer Application) learn not only the subjects of Commerce and Management, but also become proficient in the use of accounting software for their professional requirements. The unique combination of Commerce and Computer Application helps them to become smart and employable.
- The students shall be provided training and examination preparation for various certification in the field of Finance and Information Technology, namely KASE Certification (Foundation Program in Banking and Financial Services), FINANCIAL MARKET OPERATIONS, MS OFFICE, ADOBE, SAP, SIX SIGMA, TALLY / QUICK BOOKS
Duration of the Programmes
The duration of the B.Com programme is three academic years with six semesters.