B.Com - Specialisations
We offer the following programmes
- B.Com. (Finance and Taxation) (Model I)
- B.Com. (Computer Applications) (Model I)
- B.Com. (Finance and Taxation) (Model II)
- BBA( Bachelor of Business Administration)
The college is one among the few colleges in Kerala which has been granted autonomous status by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The academic autonomy helps the college prescribe its own relevant courses of study and syllabi in line with the requirements of the industry. The academic autonomy also enables the college to conduct examinations and notify results in a timely manner.
- Fully equipped library to meet the academic and research information needs of the user community
- Wi Fi enabled campus with the most modern computer labs
- Auditoriums and seminar halls equipped with audio visual facilities that serve as venue for seminars, conferences and training programmes
- Separate residential accommodation for boys and girls
- Sports, games, Yoga and meditation facilities facilities
B.Com (Finance and Taxation) (Model I)
This is an academic course which focusing on finance and tax management strategies. The students acquire specialized theoretical and practical knowledge in the areas of finance and taxation which will equip them to advance to higher studies.
B.Com (Finance and Taxation) (Model II)
A vocational course with special emphasis on skill development for employability. The specialty of this stream is the internship in business organization, as a mandatory requirement of the curriculum,envisaged to enhance their practical knowledge in the areas of finance and taxation.
B.Com (Computer Application) (Model I)
Students, who opt B.Com (Computer Application) learn not only the subjects of Commerce and Management, but also become proficient in the use of accounting software for their professional requirements. The unique combination of Commerce and Computer Application helps them to become smart and employable.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration is specially designed to develop the executive attitude and managerial skills of the students and also focuses on inculcating administrative skills in them. The degree also develops the student’s practical and communicational skills and business decision- making capability.
Duration of the Programmes
The duration of the B.Com/BBA programme is three academic years with six semesters.