BBA - Add-On Courses
ABOUT CIMA, UK
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants. Through our partnership with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) we support and give voice to 150,000 Chartered Global Management Accountants (CGMAs) across the globe.
By studying CIMA, you will develop the critical knowledge and skills that employers are looking for and be ready to work in any business – large or small, public or private, all around the world. Our industry-leading assessments and regularly updated qualifications ensure you’ve got the winning edge in the job market.
Why should I study management accounting?
- Management accounting combines accounting, finance and management with the business skills and techniques you'll need to add real value to any organisation.
- Management accountants are qualified to work across the business, not just in finance, advising managers on the financial impacts of big decisions, formulating business strategy and monitoring risk - much more than just crunching numbers.
CIMA at Rajagiri: Integrated Program
· Rajagiri College of Social Sciences is the premier college in Kerala having MoU with CIMA, UK.
· Our BBA syllabus got accredited and integrated with CIMA, UK qualification.
· Students pursuing BBA shall be eligible for exemption of 9 CIMA papers
· Students shall be prepared for the non-exempted CIMA papers as part of add on classes.
· The classes are conducted by international and national professionally qualified experts.
So where do I start with CIMA?
BBA integrated with CIMA, UK
Students get 9 paper exemption to CIMA exams.
By becoming a CGMA with CIMA you will be joining the world’s largest professional body of management accountants and become part of a truly global network of over 600,000 current and next generation finance professionals.