THOMAS V GEORGE
MBA, M.Sc., CAIIB, NCFM, Cert. IRDA
Rajagiri School of Business Administration
35 years of experience in Banking Industry throughout India as an executive, faculty and principal of the staff training college, The Federal Bank Ltd.
- Current Designation: Professor, Dept. of Professional Studies, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences
- W.E.F. 25 OCT 2017,WORKING AS PROF. IN BANKING & FINANCE , ALSO TAKING CARE OF LACEMENTS, CAREER GUIDANCE ETC., AT RAJAGIRI BUSINESS SCHOOL, KOCHI.
Had been Regular guest faculty to
- Banking institutions like Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank and UBI.
- New India Assurance Company Ltd.,
- IGNOU (MBA)
- Rajagiri College of Social Sciences
- Kottapuram Diocese KIDS-MBA
- SISI (Small Industries Service Institute)
- St. Joseph’s College, Shillong, Meghalaya
- Principal of the Staff Training College of The Federal Bank Limited
- Faculty member of the Staff Training College of The Federal Bank Limited
- Chief Manager: Inspection , Mumbai Regional Office, Branches
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- M.B.A : Specialization in marketing and finance from Cochin university of science and technology.
- M.Sc. : From Kerala University. Studied with national merit scholarship from Government of India right from pre-degree level.
- CAIIB : Certified Associate from the Indian institute of bankers
- NCFM : NSE Certification in Financial Markets :also passed the IRDA certificate exam
- Cert. IRDA : Certified Fin. Advisor certificate from IRDA
ACCOLADES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- WINNER OF CASH AWARDS TWICE FROM DCSMAT IN 2012 & 2017 FOR PLACEMENT EXCELLENCE.
- Three times national topper in the marketing contest conducted by Federal bank for distribution of IDBI Federal products.
- Programmes by Ficci,CII,KMA etc TAJ,EKM On GST, Education, Digital tech etc., During the C.Y. 2017
- Faculty Development programme (FDP) At IIM , Ahmedabad iiI SMS June to Sept , 2014
- Credit Management YMCA International, Mumbai 21&22nd Nov. 2004
- Advanced credit risk Management Taj Mumbai, Conducted by SBI Managing director (retired). 7th October to 10th 2004
- Workshop on standby LC FEDAI, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai. 26 Feb, 2003
- Principal’s Conference SIBSTC, Bangalore 28 March 2001
- Program on e-commerce Kerala Management Association 24 May, 2000
- Customer Acquisition and Retention Kerala Management Association, Cochin, Kerala 31st May, 2000
- Credit Appraisal Program SIBSTC, Bangalore 31.7.’00 to 5.8.’ 2000
- Foreign exchange Program FEDAI, Cochin One week – Nov, 2000
- Human Resources Management Staff college, Federal Bank Ltd., 16-18 Aug, 1997
- ISO 9001 Program Merchants’ Chamber, Shillong 16.6. 1995
- Law for Bankers Staff college, Federal Bank Ltd., 31.7.’95 to 3.8.’ 1995
- National Seminar – On Quality Circles Quality Circle Foundation of India, Bangalore 15 & 16 Feb, 1993
- Bank Marketing NIBM, Pune 9-14 March, 1992
- Computer Applications Digital Equipment, Bangalore 13-18 July, 1992
- Merchant Banking BTC, RBI, Mumbai 16-28 Sept, 1991
- Faculty Development programme Reserve Bank of India, BBY June-July 1990
- Project Appraisal BTC, RBI, Mumbai 26.2.’90 to 17.3.’ 1990
- Import – Export Financing BTC, RBI, Mumbai 10-20 Sept, 1990
- Quality Circle Training BTC, RBI, Mumbai 26-29 Sept, 1989
- Faculty Development Program NIBM, Pune 12.6.’89 to 8.7.’89 1989
- Foreign exchange Program FEDAI, Cochin 25-29 Sept, 1989
- Bank Marketing Program SIBSTC, Bangalore 23-27, Oct , 1989
- Working Capital Management BTC(Bankers Training College), RBI, BTC, Mumbai 12-17 Dec, 1983
- Finance & Commercial banking
- Merchant Banking
- International finance Derivatives & risk management
- Problem Solving Skills
- Dealing & Leading People