Varsha P R
Department of Business Administration
Holds a Master Degree in Commerce (finance) from St. Paul’s College, Kalamassery under MG University and Bachelor Degree in Commerce (Taxation) from SNM College, Malliankara under MG University. Has got nine years of experience in teaching ACCA/CIMA Papers in Vidya Bharathi Institute of Management & Technology, Kalamassery.
- M.Com (Finance stream)
- B.Com (Taxation)
- Faculty – Vidya Bharathi Institute of Management & Technology (From 2007 to 2016)
- Guest Lecturer – Rajagiri College of Social Science (2017)
- Completed an online non-credit course” Introduction to Marketing” authorized by University of Pennsylvania and offered through Coursera.
- Completed an online non-credit course” Market Research and Consumer Behavior” authorized by IE Business School and offered through Coursera.
- Completed an online non-credit course ‘’Marketing Mix Fundamentals’’ authorized by IE Business School and offered through Coursera.
- Completed an online non-credit course ‘’ International Business Environment’’ authorized by University of London and offered through Coursera
Seminar/Conference /Training Program participated
Attended a Faculty Development Programme on ‘’ Mastering the Techniques of Teaching’’ organized by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences from 23rd to 26th May 2018.
Attended one day National seminar on ‘Research: Towards Innovative Pedagogy’ organized by IQAC, Bhavan’s College of Arts & Commerce, Kakkanad on 4th August 2018.
Participated in the two days’ workshop on Audit and Assurance organized by ACCA, Global in Kochi on 16th and 17th September 2018.
Participated in the International Workshop on “Qualitative Research Methods” held in April 2019 at Rajagiri College of Social Sciences.
Participated two days Faculty Development Programme- Train the Trainer organised by ACCA, Global, UK in Bangalore
- Participated one day Faculty Development Programme organised by CIMA, UK in Bangalore on 9 th Dec. 2014.
- Participated in the seminar conducted by CUSAT – Union budget Analysis in Feb. 2015.
Areas of Interest
- Financial Management
- Business Management