Jose Pius Nedumkallel
Rajagiri School of Business Administration
Jose is an MBA graduate from School of Management Studies, NIT Calicut. He joined Rajagiri as an Assistant Professor in 2014. He has worked for 5 years in the industry before joining Rajagiri, taking multiple roles in Marketing and IT Service delivery for technology enterprises in India and abroad. He is UGC NET Qualified in Management and he has received certification in Business Skill Development (BSDP) from Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME, Ministry of HRD, and Govt. of India). He is a B-Tech graduate in Computer Science and Engineering. He is currently pursuing his PhD from Cochin University of Science and Technology. He has been a visiting scholar at Vives University, Belgium and Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, Germany
- PhD (Pursuing)
- B Tech
Training / Research Projects / Consultancy / MDP conducted
- Delivered a session on Viral Marketing to the students of Vives University, Belgium as part of International Staff Week conducted in November 2017.
- Delivered a session on Micro Finance & Self Help Group to the students of Hersby , Swedan as part of Indo Swedish Academic Exchange Forum conducted in October 2017.
- Delivered training on Digital Marketing for Entrepreneurship Development Programme sponsored by Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India at TBI, NITC
- Book Review on Learning Digital: Turning Technology into Business Transformation, Rajagiri Management Jounal, ISSN 0972-9968
Papers Presented/Conferences Attended
- Presented a paper on Effects of Customer Brand Relationship on Brand Advocacy in Indian Health Care Sector in the Conference on Brand Management at IIT Delhi , 16th April, 2016, ISBN 9781786354112
- FDP in Innovative Teaching Methodologies at IIM Kozhikode