Dr. Neethu John
Rajagiri School of English and Languages
Dr. Neethu John earned a Ph.D. and M.Phil. in English Language and Literature from Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli. She began her teaching career at St. Albert’s College, Ernakulam as an Ad.Hoc for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students. Later, she joined as an IELTS Trainer (International English Language Testing System) at Naipunnya International, Ernakulam. She also has been active in the field of training students in Communication Skills at Naipunnya International. She has also held the role of translator and coordinator for Under-Graduate students of King’s University, Canada. She nurtures a keen research interest in Creative Writing.
- Ph.D. in English Language and Literature
- M.Phil. in English Literature
- M.A in English Literature
- B.A in English Literature
- IELTS Trainer at Naipunnya International, Ernakulam from January 2016- March 2018.
- Ad.Hoc for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students at St. Albert’s College, Ernakulam from March – October 2012.
- P.G.Diploma in Computer Applications (St. Teresa’s College, Autonomous, Ernakulam)
- HERMES, An International Bi-annual Literary Research Journal, Vol.vi, issue.ii, September 2014, IISN
- International Journal of English Language, Literature and Translation Studies (IJELR), Vol.2.5.1, 2015, ISSN
- Participated in the UGC-Sponsored workshop on Research Methodology organized by the Faculty of English and Foreign Language, Gandhigram Rural Institute-Deemed University at Gandhigram on September 27 and 28, 2011.
- Worked as translator and coordinator for Under-Graduate students of King’s University, Canada.
Areas Of Interest
- Feminist Theory
- Reader – response
- Shakespeare and Renaissance Drama
- Women's Study