Vineeth U V
Rajagiri School of Commerce
Mr Vineeth U V completed his Post Graduation and Graduation in Commerce with specialisation in Finance from MES Kalladi College Mannarkkad, Affiliated to University of Calicut in 2015. He is a qualified mentor cum trainer (Skill Development Executive) at Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP), State Skill development project.
He holds training certificate in Accounts & Inventory Management using Tally-ERP including Tax Management and MIS Reporting from Institute of Professional Accountants, registered under the Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India.
He has Two years of teaching experience as Asst. Professor with IHRD (Institute of Human Resource Development) established by Govt. of Kerala, and One year experience as HSST with Govt. Higher Secondary School Agali, Attappadi..
- M.Com (Finance)
- Asst. Professor in Commerce, IHRD, Govt. of Kerala from June 2016 to May 2018.
- HSST (Senior), Govt. Higher Secondary School Agali, Attappadi, from July 2015 to March 2016.
- Skill Development Executive (SDE), ASAP, State Skill Development Project, Kerala from January 2016 to December 2017.
SEMINAR, CONFERENCES & PAPERS
- Presented a paper on the topic “Impact of Rupee- Dollar Fluctuations in Indian Economy” on a National Seminar sponsored by UGC (University Grant Commission) New Delhi, at SN Trust College Shoranur, Kerala.
- National Seminar on “Managerial Excellence for Strategic Changes” sponsored by UGC at Palakkad during December 2013.
- National Seminar cum Workshop on “Research Methods & Statistical Packages in Social Science” sponsored by Directorate of Collegiate Education, Govt. of Kerala during September 2014 at Malappuram.
- Workshop on “Statistical tool for Analysis in Social Science Research” sponsored by Directorate of Collegiate Education, Govt. of Kerala, December 2015 at Palakkad.
AREAS OF INTEREST