Rajagiri School of Commerce
She had her Masters in Commerce with specialisation in Finance and Bachelor Degree in Education (Commerce and Counselling) in Mahatma Gandhi University . She has successfully cleared National Eligibility Test (NET). She has done Post Graduate Diploma in Computer application (PGDCA) and certificate course in Tally. She has attended various national and international seminars including three days workshop on "Accreditation and Credit System" conducted by Ball State University of America and National Institute of Management and Administration, Afghanistan and “First phase training on IFRS” at American University of Afghanistan, Kabul, Afghanistan. She has worked with Ministry of Education, Maldives and Ministry of Education, Afghanistan under World Bank Projects.
- Enrolled in MBA with a Human Resource Management (HRM) specialization at Annamalai University (distance education)
- UGC NET on 31st December 2010
- M.Com with finance specialization, from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India.
- B. Com with cost-accounting specialization, from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India.
- B. Ed Degree in Commerce, from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India.
- Mar Thoma college for Women, Perumbavoor, Kerala as Designation: Assistant Professor (FIP Substitute).
- National Institute of Management & Administration, Afghanistan as Junior Faculty
- Rajagiri College of Management and Applied Science, Kakkanadu, Kerala as Assistant Professor in Commerce
- Alwar Das School of Business, Vishakhapatnam, AP, India as Associate Professor in Finance
- Ministry of Education Male', Republic of Maldives (Cambridge University Syllabus)
- St.Xavier's College for Women (Off Campus), Aluva, India
Seminar / Workshop / Refresher / Training Attended
- National seminar on Installation Ceremony of “ENTREPRENEURS DEVELOPMENT CELL” at Viswa Jyothi College of Engineering and Technology, Vazhakulam
- Attended first phase training on IFRS at American University of Afghanistan, Kabul, Afghanistan
- Attended the workshop on Accreditation and Credit system conducted by Ball State University, USA and National Institute of Management and Administration, Kabul, Afghanistan
- National Seminar on "INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCING IN INDIA - OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES" at Al Ameen College Edathala, Kerala
Areas of Interest (Teaching / Research)
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Investment Management