Rajagiri School of Commerce
Holds a Master degree in commerce (finance) from Sacred Heart College Thevara, MG University and Bachelors degree in Commerce (Taxation) from Sacred Heart College Thevara,. Qualified the National Eligibility Test - University Grants Commission on November 2017. Qualified State Eligibility Test, February 2018 Directorate of Higher Secondary Education conducted by the LBS centre for Science and Technology.
- M.Com (Finance)
- B.Com (Taxation)
- Secured First position in Swachh Bharath Mission event on all India Commerce and Management Fest.
- Published a paper “A study on the role of E-Akshaya Centre as an efficient service provider” in the National Research Conference on Commerce Management and Social Sciences 2017.
Seminar / Conference / Training Programme Participated
- Participated in two day International conference on “Triple Bottom Line for Sustainability: The Role of Government, Corporate and Non Profit Sectors”.
- Presented a paper titled “ A study on the impact of green marketing strategies in promoting green products among customers” organised by Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies.
- Presented a paper titled “A study on the role of E-Akshaya centres as an efficient service provider “in the National Research Conference on Commerce Management and Social Sciences 2017 ”.
Area of Interest
- Human Resource
- Marketing Management
- Business Management
- Income Tax
- Corporate Accounting
- Capital Market