MSW, Assistant Professor (Guest)
Rajagiri School of Social Work
- Pre Doctoral Certificate (Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai).
- UGC_NET/JRF Dec 2008
- MSW (Community Development), Mahatma Gandhi University (Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Ernakulam).
- MA History, Delhi University (Hansraj College, Delhi)
- BA History, Delhi University (Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi)
Work Experience (Teaching / Industry / Research
- 1 yr and 5 months experience with CAPART (Council for Advancement of People’s Action and Rural Technology) at wage employment programme and Monitoring Evaluation Division at the Delhi Headquarters
- 1 year experience in the field of child protection District Child Protection Unit, Kottayam.
Seminar / Workshop / Refresher course / Training attended
- Refresher course for Doctoral scholars conducted by Giri Institute for Development Studies, Lucknow
- Attended Refresher course for Doctoral scholars conducted by Giri Institute for Development Studies, Lucknow
- Participated in Bharathion National conference: Inter-sectoral interventions in Disaster Management held on 1st 2nd Nov 2018 at Bharat Mata college Thrikkakara Ernakulam
- Presented a paper titled Social Work Practice in Child Protection: A Critical Analysis in National Conference and Social Work Student’s Meet-Berch Umanitario 2019 (15-16th February, 2019) held in St Berchmans College, Changanassery
Areas of Interest (Teaching / Research)
- Collective action
- Local governance & development
- Child protection
- Environmental Studies
- Auxiliary role of ICDS in tackling communicable diseases (MSW)