Jiji P Joy
Rajagiri School of Social Work
Jiji P Joy
- MSW (Family and Child Welfare), Mahatma Gandhi University, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Kochi.
- B.Sc Clinical Nutrition And Dietetics, Mahatma Gandhi University, Alphonsa College, Palai.
- Counsellor cum Health and Wellness Teacher at Vidyodaya School , Thevakkal.
- Lecturer at Dept Of Social Work, Yeldo Mar Baselious College ,Kothamangalam.
- Social Worker at Adoption Coordinating Agency , Rajagiri College, Kalamassery.
- Child Development and Pre –School Education with Eurokids International.
Seminar/ Workshop/Refresher Course/Training Attended
- Certificate Course in Learning Disability
- Workshop on Participatory Rural Appraisal
- Social Work Trainee at Child Rights Trust, Bangalore.
- Dietician Trainee at Bangalore Baptist Hospital, Hebbal.
- Seminar on Community Based Rehabilitation .
- Workshop on Public Speaking and Group Discussion.
- Accommodating Slow Learners in Primary Class Teaching-Workshop Conducted by Kerala CBSE Sahodaya Schools Complex.
- Workshop on Counselling Skills by Kerala Counsellors Forum at Santhwana Centre for psychotherapy.
- Workshop on The Dimensions of Autism and ADHD conducted at Sunrise Hospital, Kochi. Seminar on NLP by Pearson Education .
Areas of Interest
- Mental Health
- Women And Children
- A study on Students` Perception of School Counselling.