Rajagiri School of Computer Science
He holds M Tech degree in Computer Science with specialization in Digital image computing and B.Tech in Computer science and Engineering. He has 6 years of teaching experience. His teaching and research interests include Image Processing, Data hiding, Data Base Management systems and Computer Graphics.
- M.Tech – Computer Science with specialization in Digital image computing
- B Tech –Computer science and Engineering
- Qualified UGC NET in Computer Science and Applications.
- Understanding Research Methods (Authorized by University of London and SOAS University of London and offered through Coursera)
Work Experience (Teaching / Industry / Research)
- Working in Rajagiri School of Computer Science since June 2015
- Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Application, Don Bosco College, Angadikadavu, Kannur.
Publication (Book / Article / Case ) / Paper Presentations
- Asha saju,Sabeen govind ,"A Combined Approach to Secret data hiding and Tamper detection in Medical images" International conference on Engineering and Technology,IEEE Xplore.
- Sabeen Govind P.V and M. Wilscy, “A new reversible data hiding scheme with improved capacity based on directional interpolation and difference expansion” International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies ICICT 2014 (India), Procedia Computer Science, Elsevier.
- Sabeen Govind, Sajila M.K, Bindiya M Varghese," A two stage data hiding scheme with high capacity based on interpolation and difference expansion" International Conference on Emerging trends in computing, ICETIC 2015(India), Procedia Computer Science, Elsevier.
Research Projects / Consultancy / Training / MDP conducted
- Resource person for the workshop on Psychology experiment building language(PEBL) and Psych Lab 101, Organized by Department of Psychology, Rajagiri Center for Behavioral Science and Research on 20th October 2017.
- Resource person for the faculty development training programme titled "Psycology experimental building language(PEBL)" Organized by Rajagiri Centre for Behavioural Science and Research.
Invited Talks & Presentations
- Expert talk on "Computer security" at college of Engineering,Trikaripur ( Under CAPE,Govt of Kerala), funded by TEQIP.
- Expert talk on "Artificial intelligence" at College of Engineering Trikaripur, Under CAPE,Govt of Kerala.
Seminar / Workshop / Conference/ Training Attended
- Attended a faculty development programme on "Teaching through games" Organized by Rajagiri School of Commerce on March 9,2018.
- Attended a two day workshop on "Teaching with simulations" Organized by Rajagiri centre for business studies,with content support by Harward business publishing on Jan 2nd and 3rd ,2018.
- Attended a national level colloquium on Research opportunities in computer network organised by Department of computer science and engineering, college of engineering,Trikaripur held on 4th March 2017.
- Attended two days national workshop on "research report writing" organized by School of library and information science,RCSS, in association with Kerala library association held on Feb 17,18, 2017
- Two days workshop on R programming at Mar Athanasius College of Engineering Kothamangalam,2016
- International Conference on Emerging trends in computing, ICETIC 2015, Govt.Engg College Trissur,Kerala
- International Conference on Knowledge Engineering Theory and Practices, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Kalamassery, Kochi, India.
- International Conference ON Mathematical and Computational Sciences,2015, Don Bosco college , Kannur, Kerla
- International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies ICICT 2014, Cusat,Kerala,India
- National Conference on Computational Science & Engineering 2011 (NCCSE 2011), Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Kalamassery, Kochi, India
Presentation made in the Rajagiri Faculty Council
- Data hiding techniques in digital images.
- Research on zero knowledge authentication protocols.
- Preliminary study on NBA accrediation of MCA program.
Area of Interest (Teaching / Research)
- Image Processing
- Data Hiding
- Data Base Management systems
- Computer Graphics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Operations Research