Rajagiri School of Commerce
Holds a Master degree in commerce (finance) from St. Xavier’s college, Aluva, MG University and Bachelors degree in Commerce (Taxation) from St. Xavier’s College, Aluva. Qualified in the National Eligibility Test - University Grants Commission , with three years of teaching experience. Currently pursuing MA Psychology from IGNOU.
Advanced Diploma in Security Analysis – UGC
Certificate in Human Rights and Duties Education – UGC
Lecturer – Vimala College, Ernakulam
Lecturer- Stella Maries College, Udayamperur
Seminar / Conference / Training Programme Participated
- Participated in "Start-O-Sphere" Entrepreneurship Summit and Workshop, IIM-Kozhikode, 10 Sep 2016
- Attended an International Seminar on "Financial Literacy- A Supreme Tool In Accelerating Corporate Social Responsibility In The Financial Institutions" conducted by St Xavier's college, Aluva on July 18th 2016
- Attended the Annual Research Methodology Course on "Research Skills and Data Analysis using R " at School of Management Studies, CUSAT on May 11 - 13 2016.
- Attended a National Seminar on "Startup India Standup India" conducted by Albertian Institute of Management in association with Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Limited on 22nd March 2016.
- Attended a NAAC Sponsored National Seminar on Academic and Administrative Audit, conducted by St. Xaviers College Aluva on 18th March 2016.
- Published an article on Consumer Preference Towards Herbal Cosmetics (With Special Reference To Himalaya Herbals). in International Journal of Marketing and Technology (ISSN: 2249-1058) Volume 7, Issue 3 (March 2017)
- Published an article on IMPACT OF GREEN BRAND AWARENESS AND GREEN BRAND TRUST ON GREEN BRAND PREFERENCE AMONG TEENAGERS IN ERNAKULAM in International Journal of Research in Commerce and Management, ISSN No. 0976 – 2183, VOLUME NO. 7 (2016), ISSUE NO. 09 (SEPTEMBER 2016)
Area of Interest
Business Studies Marketing