Rajagiri School of Commerce
Hold a Masters Degree in Commerce (Finance) from St. Peter’s College Kolenchery, Mahatma Gandhi University and Bachelors Degree of Commerce (Finance & Taxation) from Sree Sankara Vidyapeetom College Perumbavoor. He is having teaching experience of one year in Autonomous College.
- M.Com Finance
- B.Com Finance and Taxation
- Qualified UGC - National Eligibility Test January, 2017
- Undergone Twenty One Days Residential Programme in Basic IT Skills (ASAP).
- Certificate of Tally Accounting Software.
- Certificate of Tax Practitioner Course.
- "Why Not Industrialization ?" in International Journal of Research in Social Sciences- IJMRA, Volume No.6, 2016, Issue no. 11 (November) ISSN: 2249-2496
- "Problems and Prospects of Kudumbasree Linked Micro Enterprises" in International Journal for Research in Commerce, IT & Management, Volume No.6, 2016, Issue no. 9 (September), ISSN 2231-5756
- IJMRA IC - Prospects and problems of start-ups in Kerala – A Study with Special reference to Cochin Start-up Village.
Seminar / Workshop / Refresher / Training Attended
- Attended Three Day Workshop on "Multivariate Analysis, Scale Development and Structured Equation Modelling" organized by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous), May 2017
- Attended One Day Workshop on "Foundations of Statistical Analysis using SPSS" organized by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous), May 2017
- Attended One Day Workshop on "Learner Centered Teaching/Training Methods" organized by Indian Society for Training and Development, April 2017
- Attended Faculty Development Program on "Art of Edification- Contemporary and Innovative Practices for Effective Teaching" in NIT Trichy, April 2017
- Attended Two Day National Workshop on "Statistical Analysis on Social Sciences and R Programming" in MES College Marampilly, Aluva March 2017.
- Participated in "Start-O-Sphere" Entrepreneurship Summit and Workshop, IIM-Kozhikode, 10 Sep 2016.
- Attended SAKSHAM - IT Champion Program in Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) May 2016.
- Presented a paper titled "Influence of Social Media in Building Social Capital" in National Research Conference on Commerce, Management and Social Sciences held at Maharajas College Ernakulam- August 2017.
- Seminar Paper at International Conference ICIBF-2015 Sub: Prospects and problems of start-ups in Kerala – A Study with Special reference to Cochin Start-up Village.
- Paper presented in the All Kerala Project Fest 2015: Problems and Prospects of Kudumbasree Linked Micro Enterprises.
Consultancy / Training
- Resource person for UGC/CBSE NET Coaching class on the topic Business Management, organized by Post Graduate & Research Department of Commerce of Nirmala College Muvattupuzha- 12 & 13 August, 2017./li>
Areas of Interest:
- Mercantile Law
- Strategic Management
- Income Tax