Rajagiri School of Commerce
Holds a Master degree in commerce (finance) from Sacred Heart college,Thevara, MG University and Bachelors of commerce (Finance & Taxation) from Sacred Heart College, Thevara. Had ten months experience in PG level and four years experience in UG level.
- M.Com (Finance)
- B.Com (Taxation)
- Qualified UGC - National Eligibility Test July, 2018
- Secure A+ certificate on Tally
- International Business-II (Authorized by University of New Mexico and offered through Coursera )
- Understanding Research Methods (Authorized by University of London and SOAS University of London and offered through Coursera)
Seminar / Workshops / Conference / Training Programme Participated
- Attended a one day workshop on" IFRS-A Paradigm shift in Accounitng " jointly organised by Department of Commerce ,Sacred Heart College (Autonomous)Thevara and Fin Pro Consulting ,Pune on 8th August 2018.
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on "Teaching through Games" organised by School of Commerce,RCSS on 9th March,2018
- Participated in Five days Faculty Development Program on "Academic Leadership and Institution Building" organised by DDU Kaushal Kendra ,Cusat from February 20-24,2018
- Participated in "Teaching with Simulations" workshop offered by RCBS with content support by Harvard Business Publishing at Rajagiri Valley campus on January 2 and January 3, 2018.
- Attended One Day Faculty Development Programme on "Goods and Services Tax" organized by Department of Commerce,St.Teresas college Ernakulam 11th December 2017
- Attended One Day International Conference on "Leadership" organized by Rajagiri Centre for Behavioural Science and Research ,RCSS in collaboration with Trinity Western University Canada 14th October 2017
- Attended SAKSHAM - IT Champion Program in Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) May 2016.
- Attended Three Day Workshop on "Multivariate Analysis, Scale Development and Structured Equation Modelling" organized by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous), May 2017
- Attended One Day Workshop on "Foundations of Statistical Analysis using SPSS" organized by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous), May 2017
- Participated in two day national seminar on Consumer protection and Empowerment in India conducted by the post graduated department of commerce, St. Teresas college, Ernakulam.
- Participated in "Start-O-Sphere" Entrepreneurship Summit and Workshop, IIM-Kozhikode, 10 Sep 2016
- Participation in workshop on “Capital market and financial planning” during 2014.
- Participation in the state level seminar organized by the post graduate and research department of commerce, Sacred Heart’s College, Thevara on “Recent trends in practical banking:”
- Participated in the two day national conference on”Indian capital market:emerging trends and reforms” during 2013.
- Published a paper titled 'A Study On The Brand Preference For Shampoos Among Female Customers In Cochin' International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering (IJMIE) ISSN: 2249-0558 Volume 8, Issue 2,February 2018
- Published a paper titled 'A Study On Consumer Behaviour Towards Smart Phones In Trivandrum'" in International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering -ISSN: 2249-0558 Volume 8, Issue 1,January 2018
- Published a paper titled ''Effectiveness of Human Resource Management in Malayala Manorama, Kochi" in International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering as main author with ISSN: 2249-0558 Volume 6, Issue 12,December 2016
- Published a paper titled ''Artificial Jewellery Making- A good source of income for housewives" in International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering as co-author with ISSN: 2249-0558 Volume 6, Issue 12,December 2016
- Tax Planning among Working Women with Special reference to Cochin City– IJESC, Vol.6 Issue No.5
- External examiner- Sacred Heart College (Autonomous),Thevara
Areas of Interest
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Research Methodology