Rajagiri School of Commerce
Holds a Master degree in commerce (finance) from Sacred Heart college,Thevara, MG University and Bachelors of commerce (Finance & Taxation) from Sacred Heart College, Thevara. Had ten months experience with Nirmala Arts and Science College, Mulanthuruthy as Assistant Professor. She is having teaching experience of two years.
- M.Com (Finance)
- B.Com (Taxation)
- Secure A+ certificate on Tally
Seminar / Conference / Training Programme Participated
- Attended Three Day Workshop on "Multivariate Analysis, Scale Development and Structured Equation Modelling" organized by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous), May 2017
- Attended One Day Workshop on "Foundations of Statistical Analysis using SPSS" organized by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous), May 2017
- Participated in two day national seminar on Consumer protection and Empowerment in India conducted by the post graduated department of commerce, St. Teresas college, Ernakulam.
- Participated in "Start-O-Sphere" Entrepreneurship Summit and Workshop, IIM-Kozhikode, 10 Sep 2016
- Participation in workshop on “Capital market and financial planning” during 2014.
- Participation in the state level seminar organized by the post graduate and research department of commerce, Sacred Heart’s College, Thevara on “Recent trends in practical banking:”
- Participated in the two day national conference on”Indian capital market:emerging trends and reforms” during 2013.
- Published a paper titled ''Effectiveness of Human Resource Management in Malayala Manorama, Kochi" in International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering as main author with ISSN: 2249-0558 Volume 6, Issue 12,December 2016
- Published a paper titled ''Artificial Jewellery Making- A good source of income for housewives" in International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering as co-author with ISSN: 2249-0558 Volume 6, Issue 12,December 2016
- Tax Planning among Working Women with Special reference to Cochin City– IJESC, Vol.6 Issue No.5
Areas of Interest
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Research Methodology