Rajagiri School of Commerce
Holds a Master degree in commerce (finance and taxation) from St. Albert’s college, Ernakulam, MG University and Bachelor of commerce (Taxation) from St. Teresa’s, College, Ernakulam.
- M.Com (Finance and Taxation))
- Qualified NET (National Eligibility Test) December 2015
- B.Com (Taxation)
- Successfully completed an online non credit course "Understanding Research Methods" authorized by University of London and SOAS University of London and offered through Coursera.
Seminar / Conference / Training Programme / FDP Participated
- Participated in "Teaching with Simulations" workshop offered by RCBS with content support by Harvard Business Publishing at Rajagiri Valley campus on February 27 and 28, 2018.
- Participated in two weeks AICTE sponsored FDP on Students Engagement for Effective Learning in Management Education organised by SCMS Cochin School of Business under AICTE Quality Improvement Scheme(AQIS)
- Participated in the International Conference on LEADERSHIP FOR SUCCESS organised by Rajagiri Centre for Behaviour Sciences and Research (RCBSR) ,Rajagiri College of Social Sciences Kalamassery in collaboration with Trinity Western University (TWU), Canada.
- Attended SAKSHAM - IT Champion Program in Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) May 2016.
- Participated in two day national seminar on Research Methodology in Social Sciences conducted by the post graduated department of commerce, Maharaja's College, Ernakulam.
- Attended one day Faculty Development Programme on 'Faculty Excellence' conducted by Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies as on 30-09-2016
- Participation in the twenty one days residential training programme in communication skills in English and basic IT skills conducted by the Higher Education Department and The General Education Department,. Government of Kerala under the training partner scheme of ASAP
- Participation in the state level seminar organized by the post graduate and research department of commerce, Sacred Heart’s College, Thevara on “Recent trends in practical banking:”
- Participated in the workshop on “principles of SPSS” organized by Rev. Dr. A O Konnully Memorial Research Centre & post Graduate Department of Mathematics, in collaboration with Research Department of Commerce and IQAC, St. Albert’s College, Ernakulam
- Participation in the state level seminar organized by the post graduate and research department of commerce, Aquinas College, Edacochin on “ Emerging trends in capital market”
- Presented a paper in the national level seminar organized by the post graduate and research department of commerce, St. Albert’s College, Ernakulam on “Logistics and supply chain management”
- Presented a paper in the national level seminar organized by the post graduate department of commerce(self finance) Bharta Matha college, Thrikkakara on “Customer Relationship Management in banks”
- Published an article titled A Descriptive Study On The Functions, Types And Analysis Of Internet Banking " - in International Journal of Marketing and Technology (IJMT) Volume 8,Issue 3
- published an article titled "A Descriptive Study on the Analysis of Financial Inclusion with special reference to Pradhan Mantri Jan - Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)" in International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics and Management(IJRCM), ISSN 2231-4245, Volume No: 7(2017), Issue No :12 (December)
- Published a paper titled ''An Analytical study on impact of Customer Relationship Management in Retail sector " in International Journal of Research in Social Sciences (IJRSS) with ISSN: 2249-2496 Volume 6, Issue 12,December 2016
- Published an article titled "INVESTMENT ATTITUDE OF PEOPLE IN COCHIN CITY WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO GOLD" with International Journal for Management and social Science Research Review, on May 2016 ; ISSN NO: Print : 2349-6738, Online :2349-6746
- An abstract on “An outlook into credit rating in India “ in ‘Cognizance’, a research journal of commerce and management , Department of commerce and research centre, St. Albert’s college, Ernakulam
Areas of Interest
- Business Management
- Research Methodology