Jisha C L
Rajagiri School of Commerce
Holds a Master degree in commerce (finance and taxation) from Sacred Heart College, Thevara under MG University and Bachelor degree in commerce (Taxation) from Bharata Mata College, Thrikkakara under MG University. Qualified National Eligibility Test for Lectureship. Currently pursuing MBA with specialization in Human Resource Management, from IGNOU.
- M.Com (Finance and Taxation))
- B.Com (Taxation)
- Office Automation and Data Entry
- Tally Basic
- Pursuing MBA (HRM) , IGNOU
- Qualified UGC NET , December 2011
- Successfully completed an online non credit course "Understanding Research Methods" authorized by University of London and SOAS University of London and offered through Coursera.
- Worked as lecturer at Vimalalayam College, Kacheripady
- Worked as guest lecturer at Bharata Mata College
- Published an article titled "A study on the consumer preference of two wheelers with special reference to Cochin City" in International Journal of Marketing and Technology, Volume 8, Issue 3 (March 2018)
- Published an article titled "A study on Consumer's Behaviour in Shopping Malls" in International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, Volume 8, Issue 3 (March 2018)
- Published an article titled "A study on Reverse Mortgage Scheme provided by SBI with special reference to Ernakulam district" with International Journal of Research in Social Sciences , Vol.6, Issue No.12 (December 2016)
- Published an article titled "A study on Employees Motivation with special reference to BSNL" with International Journal of Science Engineering and Computing (IJESC), Vol.6, Issue No.5
Seminar / Conference / Training Programme Participated
- Participated two days Faculty Development Programme ‘Train the Trainer’- Computer Based Examinations organized by ACCA Global , UK at Holiday Inn on 12&13 February , 2018.
- Participated in the International Conference on LEADERSHIP FOR SUCCESS organised by Rajagiri Centre for Behaviour Sciences and Research (RCBSR), Rajagiri College of Social Sciences Kalamassery in collaboration with Trinity Western University (TWU), Canada.
- participated in a National Seminar on "INVESTMENTO, discovering new horizons of Investment", organized by Bharata Mata College, Thrikkakara held on 11th November 2016
- Participated in "Start-O-Sphere" Entrepreneurship Summit and Workshop, IIM-Kozhikode, 10 Sep 2016
- Participated a Samshodhan on “ Unravelling New Frontiers in Commerce” organized by Department of Commerce, Christ University
- Participated in the National Seminar on ‘Image Processing and Social Media’, organized by the department of Computer Science, Sacred Heart College, Thevara.
Areas of Interest
- Financial Management
- Research Methodology