Rajagiri School of Commerce
Holds a Master degree in commerce (finance) from Sacred Heart college,Thevara, MGUniversity and Bachelor of commerce (Taxation) from Sacred Heart college,Thevara. Had six months experience with Naipunnya School of Management, Cherthala as lecturer.
- M.Com (Finance)
- B.Com (Taxation)
- Qualified UGC NET December 2014
- Tax practitioner course from the Board of Tax Study Centre Kottarakara.
- Successfully completed a course on Tally 9 from Tax Study Centre with A+ grade.
Seminar / Conference / Training Programme Participated
- Participated in two day national seminar on Research Methodology in Social Sciences conducted by the post graduated department of commerce, Maharaja's College, Ernakulam.
- Attended one day Faculty Development Programme on 'Faculty Excellence' conducted by Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies as on 30-09-2016
- Participation in “BOURSE-2014-15”, a one day Online Trading program, conducted by Kochi Business School in 2014.
- Participation in the state level seminar organized by the post graduate and research department of commerce, Sacred Heart’s College, Thevara on “Recent trends in practical banking:”
- Participated in the Multidisciplinary paper presentation conference ‘SYNERNOVAE’ on December 5th 2015, at Naipunnya School of Management, Cherthala.
- Published a paper titled ''Artificial Jewellery Making- A good source of income for housewives" in International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering as main author with ISSN: 2249-0558 Volume 6, Issue 12,December 2016
- Published a paper titled ''Effectiveness of Human Resource Management in Malayala Manorama, Kochi" in International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering as co-author with ISSN: 2249-0558 Volume 6, Issue 12,December 2016
- A Study on the Functioning of Residents’ Associations in Thevara, Ernakulam – IJESC, Vol.6, Issue No. 5
Areas of Interest
- Financial Management
- Bussiness management
- Income Tax