N K Nikhil
Rajagiri School of Commerce
Mr. Nikhil holds a Masters in Commerce from St. Peter’s College , Kolenchery and Graduated from Government College, Tripunithura Ernakulum Affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University ,Kottyam,Kerala .He is a qualified Mentor cum Trainer (Skill Development Executive) at Addition Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) Kerala, Handled enormous sessions and workshop for school and college students. He has one year teaching experience from well reputed Autonomous Institution. He has participated and presented numerous papers at National and International Conferences .He has to his credit numerous publications in journals and proceedings of National and International Repute. His area of interest includes Entrepreneurship, Modern trends in Business, Research, Corporate law, Marketing and General Management.
- M.Com (Finance)
- Addition Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP),ASAP Mission since 2013- Skill Development Executive.
- VIAS -Trainer , Subsidiary of SANKALP ,New Delhi.
- Presented a paper on “Carbon Credit as A source of Income for Common Men” in Resent Trends in Business -Hosted by PG Department of Commerce, Government College, Tripunithura)-2013
- Presented a paper on “Sectoral Farming” hosted by the Department Of Economics, Government College, Tripunithura -2013
- Paper presented at All Kerala Project Fest 2015: “Effectiveness of Responsible Tourism Projects in Kerala”. Held at St.Peter’s College , Kolenchery.
- Presented a paper on Prospects and Problems of start-ups in Kerala – A Study with Special reference to Cochin Startup Village -International Conference ICIBF-2015. Held at St.Peter’s College , Kolenchery.
Publication (Book/Article/Case)/International Journal
- Problems and prospects of start-ups in Kerala - A study with special reference to Cochin startup village.
- Attitude of Tourists towards Responsible Tourisum.
- Effectiveness of Responsible Tourism at Kumarakam,Kerala.
- Need for Pain and Palliative Care in Kerala-with special reference to Chottankikkra Panchayat.
Seminar / Conference / Training Programme Participated
- Attended Three Day Workshop on "Multivariate Analysis, Scale Development and Structured Equation Modelling" organized by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous), May 2017
- Attended One Day Workshop on "Foundations of Statistical Analysis using SPSS" organized by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous), May 2017
- Attended SAKSHAM - IT Champion Program in Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) May 2016.
- Participated in "Start-O-Sphere" Entrepreneurship Summit and Workshop, IIM-Kozhikode, 10 Sep 2016
Areas of Interest (Teaching / Research)
- Corporate Law
- Capital Market & Derivatives
- Start -Ups
- Spin Off
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Service Quality Management (SQM)