Rajagiri School of English and Languages
Holds a Master degree in Malayalam from Union Christaian College Aluva
- M.A Malayalam
- Doing PhD
Seminar / Conference / Training Programme Participated
- Presented a paper in the National Semimar organized by Department of Malayalam and English U C College,Aluva on “Women creativity and social reality”.
- Presented a paper in the National Seminar organized by Department of Botany, St Xaviers College, Aluva on “Vivekananda on women’s Equality-Contribution of a major thinker”
- Presented a paper in the National Conference organized by the Department of Sanskrit Sahithya, S S U S Kalady, on “New Horizons of Indological Research”.
- Presented a paper in the State level seminar organized by S S U S Thuravoor, Regional center on “Malayalathinte Penvazhikal”.
- Presented a paper in the national level seminar organized by the Aluva Taluk Library Council on “Padanasibiram”.
- Presented a paper in the national level seminar organized by the Department of Malayalam and Sanskrit on “Signature Retrospection of the Oppressed Feminity in the Literature and Celluloid”.
- "Athbuthapeduthunnavar" , Article published in the Mathrubumi weekly magazine dated october 2, 2016. book94,episode2.
- ”Veedukalude samskarikarashtriyavum Malayalakavithayile prathinithanavum” Thapasam ,Academic Journal Changanassery.
- ”Sthrina Sargathmagatha” Granthalokam, Kerala State Library Council Magazine.
- ”Mohiniyatam Pazhamayum Puthumayum” Research Journal, St Xavier’s College, Aluva.
Areas of Interest
- Research Methodology