Jesse Elizabeth Alexander
Rajagiri School of Business Administration
Jesse Elizabeth Alexander qualified as a B.Tech graduate in Information Technology affiliated to Calicut University. She has completed her Foreign degree in Master of Business Administration with dual Specialization in Marketing and Human Resource Management from James Cook University, Australia. She has worked as Assistant Marketing Manager in a Start Up Firm in Technopark, Trivandrum. Later she joined as Assistant Professor in Mar Athanasius College For Advanced Studies (MACFAST), Thiruvalla handling Systems Specialization Papers for the Post Graduate students. She has attended many seminars and conferences on Students Psychology and Stress. She has 3+ years of teaching in Management Papers.
- MBA (Marketing and Human Resource Management)
- B. Tech (Information Technology)
- Certificate on ‘Psychology at Workplace’ by University of Western Australia.
- Certificate on ‘Strategic Management’ by Copenhagen Business School
- Certificate on ‘Understanding Research Methods’ by University of London.
Seminar / Workshop / Refresher / Training Attended
- Attended a seminar on ‘Digital Marketing’ conducted by St. Teresa’s College, Kochi (March 2018).
- Attended a seminar on ‘Challenges of Practical Management in Global Age’ organised by Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies (July 2018).
- Was the Master of Ceremony of State Level Awareness Workshop for Women in Kerala on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene conducted by Research Institute of Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) in April 2018.
- Attended a One Day Workshop on "Foundations of Statistical Analysis using SPSS" organised by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) in May 2017.
- Attended a Three Day Workshop on "Multivariate Analysis, Scale Development and Structured Equation Modelling” organised by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) in May 2017.
- Attended a Two Day Workshop on "Teaching with Simulations" with content support by Harvard Business Publishing House organised by Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies in January 2018.
- Attended an FDP on "Teaching through Games" organised by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) in March 2018.
- Presented a paper titled "Personalized Marketing and Consumer Choices- Special Reference to Consumers in Ernakulam District in the International Seminar on Digital Marketing conducted by St. Teresa's College, Kochi March 2018.
Areas of Interest
- Human Resource
- Business Studies Marketing