Rajagiri School of Computer Science
He holds M Tech degree and B Tech degree in Information Technology. Currently pursuing doctoral research in Information Security. He has 5 years of teaching experience. His teaching and research interests include Cryptography, Information Security, Image Processing and Data hiding.
- Pursuing PhD in Computer Science and Engineering.
- M Tech – Information Technology
- B Tech – Information Technology
- Understanding Research Methods (Authorized by University of London and SOAS University of London and offered through Coursera)
Work Experience (Teaching / Industry / Research)
- Working in Rajagiri School of Computer Science since January 2017
- Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Jawaharlal College of Engineering and Technology, Ottapalam , Palakkad
Publication (Book / Article / Case ) / Paper Presentations
- Sreejith R and Senthil S , "ROI Based medical Image Security: A Survey", International Journal of Technology Research and Management (IJTRM), ISSN (Online): 2348-9006, Vol 4 Issue 9 September 2017.
- Sreejith.R, Aparna K.H “An Advanced Crypto Based Security System for Medical Image/Data Transfer” International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJIRSET),Volume 5,Isuue 6,June 2016.
- Sreejith.R , Chippy M Thomas “Searching over Secured Cloud by Preserving Privacy: SSPP” International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT) Volume 4, Issue 4, April 2015
- R.Sreejith, K.B.Bini, “Secure Reversible Data Hiding with Image Encryption” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (IJARCSEE) Volume 3, Issue 1, January 2014
- Sreejith.R ”Multimodal Biometric Fusion Using Face and Fingerprint” CIIT International Journal of Digital Image processing, Volume 4,Isuue 4,March 2012.
Invited Talks & Presentations
- Placement Training for Students of JCET & NCERC colleges in association with IBM and TCS campus Recruitment.
Seminar / Workshop / Conference/ Training Attended
- Two days Faculty Development Program on "Hands-on Python for Data Science: Insight into Machine Intelligence with Tensorflow" held on 6th and 7th July 2017 at Reva University, Bangalore.
- Sreejith R, S.Senthil, "A Novel Tree Based Method for Data Hiding and Integrity in Medical Images", INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ELECTRICAL, INSTRUMENTATION AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING ,ICEICE 2017,IEEE Xplore.
- Attended an IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ELECTRICAL, INSTRUMENTATION AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (ICEICE 2017) In Association with, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IEEE)Madras Section held on 27th & 28th April 2017, M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering (Autonomous), Karur , Tamilnadu, India.
- Attended two days National Workshop on "Research Report Writing" organized by School of Library and Information Science, RCSS, in association with Kerala Library Association held on Feb 17, 18, 2017
- Completed Mastering in .NET Technologies (MTNT) at Apollo Computer educations, Nagercoil, Kanyakumari.
- Attended two days’ Workshop on “NETWORK SIMULATER 2(NS2)”, KLN college of Information Technology, Sivagangai.
- Attended National Level Workshop on “DIGITAL VIDEO PROCESSING”, Anna University, Coimbatore.
- Presented a paper titled “Multimodal Biometric Fusion using face and fingerprint” in a National Conference on Intelligent computing & Communication For Engineering Application held in Lord Jeganath College of Engineering and Technology, Kanyakumari,Tamil Nadu.
- Presented a paper titled “Multimodal Biometric System Based on face and fingerprint using FHT and LBP” in an International Conference on Informatics, computing & Networks held in VINS College of Engineering, Kanyakumari,Tamil Nadu.
- Presented a paper titled “Cryto Based Security Framework for Medical Image/Data Transfer” in an International Conference on Current Research in Engineering Science and Technology held in Jayaram college of Engg. and Technology , Trichy ,Tamil Nadu.
- Participated an International Conference on “Safety by Design” held in Jawaharlal College of Engineering and Technology, Ottaplalam, Kerala.
- Attended Faculty Development Programme on “Implementation of Virtual Intrumentation concept using Labview”” held in Jawaharlal College of Engineering and Technology, Ottaplalam, Kerala.
- Attended Several Faculty Development Programme Conducted by NGI Kerala.
- Played as an Executive Member in the event management team of Nehru Science Innovation and Technology Expo (NSITE-2k16).
Professional memberships & certifications
- Lifetime member, Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Lifetime member, The International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT)
- Associate Member, Universal Association of Computer and Electronics Engineers (UACEE)
- Associate Member, the International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
Presentations made in Faculty Council
- Digital Photography - Theory, Composition and Technical aspects
- Click Smart- A content aware view point recommendation System for Mobile Photography
Area of Interest (Teaching / Research)
- Information Security
- Image Processing
- Data Hiding
- Theory of Computation
- Cryptography and network security
- Information Security
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Programming paradigms
- Computer programming in C
- Total Quality Management
- Secure communication