M.Phil (Social work)
Rajagiri Centre for Behavioural Science and Research
Post graduate in Clinical Psychology from Calicut University. Post graduate in Social Work with specialization in Medical and Psychiatric Social Work from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam and M. Phil in Social Work from Christ University Bangalore. Areas of interest include: counselling psychology, clinical psychology,, Mental Health, Geriatric Psychology, Social Group Work & Group Dynamics, Child Adoption and Community Health.
- M Phil in Social Work –Christ University 2016-2017
- MSC in Clinical psychology – (Prajyoti Niketan College, Pudukadu)Calicut University 2012-2014
- MSW in Medical and Psychiatry – (Yeldo Mar Baselious College, Kothamangalam)Mahatma Gandhi University 2010-2012
- BA Philosophy (Abnormal Psychology and political Science as Subsidiaries) - Calicut university 2001-2004
- Higher secondary - Board of Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala1997-1999
- S.S.L.C - Education department of Kerala, March 1997
Work experience (Teaching / Industry / Research)
Engaged in teaching as visiting faculty at Vidya Pre-Primary Teacher’s Training College, Trichur in 2014.
- Worked as counsellor at FOSA Humanitarian Hospital Bangalore for two years.
- Completed four months of internship in the clinical psychology department of Sacred Heart Mental Hospital , Pynkulam, Thodupuzha.
- President Scout Award in 1996 (certificate undersigned by then Indian President Shankal Dayal Sharma”)
Paper Presentations/Seminar / Workshop / Refresher course / Training attended
- Presented a paper on “Cognitive Functional Analysis of Alcoholics and Non-Alcoholics”, in a UGC sponsored National Seminar at Prajyothi Nikethan College Pudukkadu.
- Attended workshops on REBT, Hypnosis, SPSS and Psychodrama
Areas of Interest (Teaching / Research)
- Positive Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Research Methodology
- Social Psychology
- Indian psychology
- Depression and related issues
- Children’s mental health issues