Rajagiri School of English and Languages
- PhD in English Literature ( FT) 2013-2017 Karpagam University, Coimbatore. (Thesis submitted and waiting for the viva).
- M.A English Literature 2010-2012, Calicut university campus, Thejipalam.
- B.A in English Literature 2007-2010, Little Flower College, Guruvayoor.
- 3 years in Karpagam University Coimbatore
- P.G Diploma in Media Reporting and Editing( Calicut University)
- Post-graduate diploma in Education Management and Administration (…IGNOU)
- International Conference on English Language and Literature , Pondicherry: The Quest for identity in Beatrice Culleton’s In Search of April Raintree,2014.
- International Academic and Research Conference India by UNESCO, Vijayawada: An Exploration to Kamala Das’ My Story,2015.
- National Conference on Women’s Education in Indian Society: Need for new Perspective, Madurai: Politics of Lust and Relevance of education among Sex Workers, 2013.
- International Conference on English Language and Literature, Pondicherry: The Treatment of Exploitation and Poverty in Coolie,2014.
- Sahithya Academy,Delhi: Symposium on Craft and Challenges in Translations, 2015.
- National Conference on Indian Literature on Marginality in English, Madurai: Degree of Marginalization in Arundhathi Roy’s The God of Small Things,2013.
- International Conference on Women Empowerment and Social Sciences, The American College Madurai: A Gyno-Centric Study on Sex workers in India and their Rights,2015.
- UGC Sponsored National Conference On Facets Of Literary Theory, The Madurai College: Concept of Woman In Nectar in a Sieve, 2015.
- 7th Annual Research Congress, Karpagam University: A Study on Autobiographical Elements in the Works of Kamala Das,2015.
- Kerala Art and Literature Academy: English Literary Camp,2014.
- Malayala Manorama Ezhuthupura Camp,2008.
- 6th Annual Research Congress, Karpagam University: A Study On The Autobiographical Element In The Works of Kamala Das,2014.
- Post-Colonial Reading of Mulk Raj Anand’s Coolie, Literary Quest, ISSN 2349-5650.
- A Gyno-Centric Study on Sex Workers in India and their Rights, IMRF Journal, ISBN 978-93-84124-33-5.
- An Exploration to Kamala Das’ My Story, IARC Journal, ISBN 978-93-84124-31-1.
- The Treatment of Exploitation and Poverty in Coolie, International Research Journal, ISSN 2347-3479.
- Kamala Das and her Story, Pune Research Scholar, ISSN 2455-314X.
- The Quest for Identity in Beatrice Culleton’s In Search of April Raintree, Pune Research Scholar, ISSN 2455-314X.
- A Gyno-Centric Study on the Relevance of Education Among Sex Workers in India, IMRF Journal, ISBN: 978-81-928113-3-8.
- Identity Crisis in Shashi Deshpande’s The Night Holds No Terror, International Journal in English, ISSN 2454-3454.
- Kamala Das: The Real Self, International Multidisciplinary Journal, ISSN 2455- 314X. 10) The Influence of Socio- Cultural Environment and Matriarchy in Kamala Das, Pune Research Journal, ISSN 2454- 3454.
- The Struggle of Existence in Beatrice Culleton’s In Search of April Raintree, English Studies: International Research Journal, ISSN 2454-3454.
- The Influence of Socio- Cultural Environment And Matriarchy in Kamala Das, Pune Research Journal, ISSN 2454-3454 Vol 2.
- A Gyno- Centric Study on Sex Workers in India and their Rights, Human Rights Journal, ISSN 2320-6942.
- Poems in Mathrubhumi Weekly.
- Poems in Desabimani Weekly.
Areas of Interest
- Women’s writing
- Film studies
- Regional writing
- Canadian Literature
- Socio- Cultural Environment in the works of Kamala Das.
- A Gyno- centric study on the life of sex workers in India.