Rajagiri School of Commerce
He is a post graduate in Commerce from Sacred Heart College Thevara with specialisation in Finance. He has vast experience in working with Banking and Insurance industry for about 3 years. Later he joined Bharata Mata College Thrikakkara as Asst. Professor with Department of Taxation and has performed well in various disciplines. A total of five year experience in Education and corporate sector.
- M.com Finance, Sacred Heart College,M G University
- JAIIB, Indian Institute of Banking and Finance
- B.com Taxation,Sacred Heart College, M G University
- PGDCA, RSM, Govt. of India
- Asst. Professor, Bharata Mata College,2014-2016
- Clerk, South Indian Bank, 2011-2014
- Co-ordinator for Bombay Stock Exchange seminar and student empowerment programmes at Bharata Mata College.
- Co- ordinator for various National Seminars- Financial Market and Banking Industry
- “INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LEADERSHIP FOR SUCCESS” organized by Rajagiri Centre for Behavioral Science and Research(RCBSR) with Trinity Western University (TWU), Canada at Rajagiri College of Social Sciences Kalamassery.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Teaching through Games” organized by Rajagiri School of Commerce with content support by “COOL GURU”.
- Seminar on “Goods and Services Tax” conducted by St. Teresa’s College (Autonomous) Ernakulam.
- NISM (National Institute of Security Market)
- IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India)
- Faculty enrichment programmes at Bharata Mata College
- Indian Institute of Banking and Finance
Area of Interest
- Business Studies
- Marketing Management
- Information Technology
- Banking and Insurance
- Income tax