CHRISTY NOBLE K J
MA (English), CELTA
Rajagiri School of Business Administration
A Post Graduate in English Language and Literature from Fatima Mata National College, Kollam, University of Kerala and holds CELTA from the University of Cambridge. A total of 15 years’ experience in the TEFL industry.
- MA (English Language and Literature)
- BA (English Language and Literature)
- Assessment Coordinator, Preparatory Year Deanship, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (5 Years)
- EFL Instructor, Preparatory Year Deanship, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (3 Years)
- EFL Instructor, Ministry of Education, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman (8 Years)
- TESOL Arabia International Conference - 9 to 11 March 2017 at Dubai International Financial Centre.
- 21st Century Learning: What the Students Need for the Future’ by Tom Kelley of National Geographic Learning on 28th Jan 2017 at King Saud University, Riyadh.
- Managing the Digital Class Room by Nick Peachy on 16th March 2016, at King Saud University, Riyadh.
- Applying Second Language Acquisition for Whole Class Teaching by Brian Tomlinson on 15th March 2016 at King Saud University, Riyadh.
- Preparing Students for IELTS: Understanding the IELTS Test and Teaching Test strategies by British Council, Riyadh on 4th November 2015 at King Saud University, Riyadh.
- Practical Tips for Assessing ELT Learners by Dr. Christine Coomb, 2-3 January 2013 at King Saud University Riyadh.
Areas of Interest
- Communicative English
- Business English
- Language Assessment
- IELTS, TOFEL