Rajagiri School of Commerce
Holds a Master degree in commerce (finance) from St. Xavier's college, Aluva, MG University and Bachelors degree in Commerce (Taxation) from St. Xavier’s College, Aluva. Qualified the National Eligibility Test - University Grants Commission, with four years of teaching experience. Currently pursuing MA Psychology from IGNOU.
Advanced Diploma in Security Analysis – UGC
Certificate in Human Rights and Duties Education – UGC
- Completed online course on International Business II offered by University of New Mexico in May 2018.
- Completed online course on Psychology at Work offered by University of Western Australia in May 2018
- Completed online course on Behavioral Finance authorized by Duke University in July 2017.
- Completed online course on Understanding Research Methodology authorized by London University in May 2017.
Lecturer – Vimala College, Ernakulam
Lecturer- Stella Maries College, Udayamperur
Seminar / Conference / Training Programme Participated
- Attended a Faculty Development Programme on 'Teaching through games' conducted by School of Commerce, with content support by Cool Guru in March 2018
- Attended workshop on 'Teaching with simulations workshops' offered by Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, with content support by Harvard Business Publishing in January 2018
- Presented a paper on the topic 'Introvert Leaders' in the International Conference on 'Leadership for Success' hosted by Rajagiri Centre for Behavioural Science and Research, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, on 14th November 2017.
- Participated in the two weeks AICTE Sponsored FDP on Students Engagement for Effective Learning in Management Education, organised by SCMS COCHIN School of Business, from 6th November to 18th November 2017.
- Participated in "Start-O-Sphere" Entrepreneurship Summit and Workshop, IIM-Kozhikode, 10 Sep 2016
- Attended an International Seminar on "Financial Literacy- A Supreme Tool In Accelerating Corporate Social Responsibility In The Financial Institutions" conducted by St Xavier's college, Aluva on July 18th 2016
- Attended the Annual Research Methodology Course on "Research Skills and Data Analysis using R " at School of Management Studies, CUSAT on May 11 - 13 2016.
- Attended a National Seminar on "Startup India Standup India" conducted by Albertian Institute of Management in association with Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Limited on 22nd March 2016.
- Attended a NAAC Sponsored National Seminar on Academic and Administrative Audit, conducted by St. Xaviers College Aluva on 18th March 2016.
- Published a paper on "Impact of Green Consciousness on Consumer Green Purchase Intention" in E- book 'Contemporary Research in Commerce and Management', with ISBN - 978-93-5300-818-8, Published by Post Graduate Department of Commerce Maharaja’s College, Ernakulam.
- Published a paper on " IMPACT OF GREEN SCEPTCISM AND HEALTH CONSCIOUSNESS ON GREEN PURCHASE INTENTION" in International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics and Management, Volume No. 8 (2018), Issue No. 06 (JUNE), ISSN 2231-4245.
- Published an article on Consumer Preference Towards Herbal Cosmetics (With Special Reference To Himalaya Herbals). in International Journal of Marketing and Technology (ISSN: 2249-1058) Volume 7, Issue 3 (March 2017)
- Published an article on IMPACT OF GREEN BRAND AWARENESS AND GREEN BRAND TRUST ON GREEN BRAND PREFERENCE AMONG TEENAGERS IN ERNAKULAM in International Journal of Research in Commerce and Management, ISSN No. 0976 – 2183, VOLUME NO. 7 (2016), ISSUE NO. 09 (SEPTEMBER 2016)
Area of Interest
Business Studies Marketing