Considering the magnitude of its activities, the Research Institute has got several Accreditations/Appreciations/Awards to its credit.
- Empanelled Research Agency of State Planning Board, Govt. of Kerala, for conducting evaluation studies. (2013-14, 2014-15 & 2015-16)
- Empanelled Agency of Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. of India, for imparting educational and skill up-gradation programmes for the tribal population. (2013)
- Empanelled Research Agency of Coir Board, Ministry of MSME, Govt.of India for the Conduct of Surveys and Research Studies on Coir Industry. (2013)
- Empanelled Research Agency of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India for undertaking Evaluations on Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY). (2012)
- National Award for the Research Study On Women & Local Governance, by IC Centre for Governance & Vadilal Gandhi Foundation, New Delhi- 2007
- Empanelled Research Agency of TEAP for Asian Development Bank - 2006
- “A’ Level Accreditation” from Scheduled Tribes Development. Dept. Govt. of Kerala for undertaking tribal projects - 2005