Vision, Mission & Objectives
Vision - To be a Centre Par excellence in Research and Development
Mission- To be a catalyst for social change and development by promoting and pursuing research, Training and advocacy
- Advancement of knowledge in the area of social science through Research Studies
- Designing and Implementing effective interventions through Action Research Projects
- Conduct of Research methodology Courses
- Documentation and Publication of the research studies/programmes
- Organization of Training/Workshops for enhancing efficient conduct of social welfare programmes.
- Generation of social awareness on key social issues engulfing the community.
- Promotion of gender studies/ development programmes through Centre for Women’s Studies & Development.
- Develop and Implement Water & Sanitation Projects.
- Enhancement of indigenous medicine, knowledge, art and cultures of tribal population.
- Promotion of Road Safety through Road Safety Cell